The EDC systems, having different configurations of stators to test, performs different Insulation Resistance Tests. For example, in case of Stator Tester AST320/W or Transformer Tester AAT320/W or armature Tester AAT320/W or generator Tester ATS320/W or Motor Tester AMT320/W - PAE320/W motors that have integrated the appropriate options, it is possible to set tests between:
1. Winding/s versus Ground
2. Winding versus Winding (when the distinct phases are not internally connected, and the related terminals are accessible)
3. Thermal Protector versus Ground
4. Thermal Protector/s versus Windings.
5. Other elements (for example, terminals of a possible brake or fan or other mounted on the motor) versus Ground
6. Other elements (for example, terminals of a possible brake or fan or other mounted on the motor) versus the Windings of main Motor/Stator.
In the standard version, the testing voltage is 500Vdc. There are also available special versions with Testing Voltages from 50Vdc up to 1000Vdc. Normally the Measure Full Scale is 100Mohm. There are also available special versions with Full Scale 1000Mohm or 5000Mohm. In some special system it’s also available an output directly connected to the measurement system with a Full Scale of 50.000Mohm.