These automatic computerized systems are designed and realized for the testing of Synchronous Reluctance Motors (in production or also in Quality Laboratory - R&D).
As the other e.d.c. systems, also the AMT320/WR system can be configured with the tests that the Customer wishes. Therefore, the system can perform passive tests (Electrical Safety Tests, Ohmic Resistance, Inductance, LD-LQ), as well as no load test, as well as tests with the motor under test loaded, acquiring Torque – RPM – Efficiency – Torque Ripple, as well as checks and/or calibration of the eventual sensors on board (Encoder, Resolver, Hall Sensors).
More in deep, the systems can work on automatic line or be realized for operator use and can perform only tests without any coupling or be coupled with an active brake (on the base of the testing requirements of the Customer). E.d.c. designs and realizes the bench solution (single, double, multistation) for tests with no load or accessorized for the tests with load/active brake associated.
Among all the tests, some of them are particularly innovative and interesting:
- 320/PDIV (Partial Discharges Test). Check of the Inception Voltage of the Partial Discharges, really important – almost mandatory – for the motors driven by inverter, performed conforming to EN 60034-18-41
- 320(LD-LQ Inductance Measurement LD-LQ
- 320/TQ Measurement of Torque – RPM
- 320/RTD Measurement and Spectral Analysis of the Ripple Torque
- 320/VIB + 320/FFT-V Vibration Measurement with Spectrum Analysis
- 320/NS + 320/FFT-N Noise Measurement with Spectrum Analysis