TC2 is manual laboratory equipment able to manage e.d.c. passive brakes, in order to acquire the characteristic Torque-Speed of electrical motors, with the possibility to control the brakes both in speed and in torque.
In particular the TC2 allows:
- The measurement of Torque/RPM characteristics
- The acquisition of the operating point with maximum torque value
- The acquisition of the start-up torque
These measurements can be performed on any type of electric motor (DC/AC/Brushless).
The TC2 must be used together with an EDC braking system (see the datasheet 4220/xx Braking Systems).
The TC2 manages the braking system:
- By a Speed control or Torque control
- In Open Loop or Closed Loop
By using the appropriate model of braking system, it is possible to perform tests from a few mNm up to 24Nm with speeds up to 20.000 RPM.